Financial & Strategic Advisory
CHILDS partners with high-performing business services, healthcare and technology companies, providing transaction planning and
execution services that maximize value. From strategic exploration to planning; from due diligence to sale, CHILDS Advisory
Partners is the investment bank high performing clients turn to.
- Strategic Road Map™. CHILDS’ Strategic Road Map is designed to clarify client objectives
and next steps considering the current state of the business, benchmarking and desired end-state. Whether the process
of developing the road map points to organic growth, add-on acquisitions or outright sale, the result is a valuable tool
that guides organizations and their owners.
- Strategic Consulting/Alternatives Assessment. For business owners who need to know options regarding
a liquidity event, CHILDS offers a Strategic Alternatives Assessment. In addition to examining the typical
financial characteristics of a business, we evaluate key operational items to understand a company’s value today and
what alternatives are available.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans. ESOPs can help clients accomplish certain types of ownership changes
such as partner buyouts, ownership transition to employees or inter-generational ownership transfer. CHILDS
has the capability to configure ESOPs in a number of tax advantageous ways and can provide sellers with capital-gains
shelters. We provide guidance on appropriate approach and structure to meet business objectives.
- Fairness Opinions. CHILDS offers independent professional analysis on the terms of a transaction
to guide buyers and sellers and other parties in this important decision-making process.
- Restructurings. CHILDS has experience facilitating partner buyouts and executing restructurings with
lenders and equity investors. Our senior banker model is ideal for sensitive transactions that involve multiple
constituents and complex negotiations. Restructurings involve both financial expertise and true business
experience in dealing with banks, investors and owners.